Tuesday 2 April 2013

W Hotel/ Audition




HEY YALL!
I visited W Hotel Sentosa Cove on saturday hehe.in case if you're not aware,its the new (actually i'm not sure if its considered new) hotel located near the residential areas in sentosa!
I heard quite a lot about it like how damn pretty it is and it costs $600+ a night so obviously i wanted to go there and see what makes it worth $600+ a night lol. Siao leh $600 a night can get air tickets to and fro from taiwan already?!


Outfit of my saturday~


I love my socks so much hehe and i love how the transparent boots can showcase the whole design of my socks. And recently i bought so many cute socks so i really cant wait to wear them!
Anw i wore this on the train that day and wtf man so many people were staring at my shoes in a weird way. WHAT,shoes must be opaque is it!? Psh.



Lol i look so happy in the photo below.
I was super SUPER stressed out on saturday because of my audition. When i woke up on saturday and started playing,i could feel my arms and back aching from over exerting myself the day before. I played damn horribly and wasn't even planning to go to W hotel with my parents, totally felt like it's a waste of time and all but i realized i need a mini break. The more i played, the worse i got because my arms just cannot take it anymore LOL. So ya lor i went but i felt guilty half of the time :(


The residential area in W hotel. I must say that i had super high expectations of the architecture for the housing here because
firstly, ITS SO EXPENSIVE, plus its so damn inaccessible. Secondly, the drive from the entrance of sentosa to this place is like 8 minutes and there are no buses? Thirdly, there are quite a few pubs or restaurants just near to the residential area and its damn noisy at night so it's not such a good area to live in long term. Why the hell would people want to live here if it doesnt look nice right.

But really leh it doesnt look nice at all -_- i took photos of it but its so ordinary i didn't bother to upload them! There are actually condos that look even better.

Finally reached the hotel lobby!













Ok la the hotel lobby is quite nice right, but i just feel that they have mixed too many different themes together don't you think so too? Like the furniture don't match each other in terms of its design plus there were a few art works displayed that have no link to the entire design of the lobby..... Maybe i'm a little bit too critical lol idk.

When i was looking at the hotel lobby i immediately started comparing it with the one at MBS. Seriously this is NOTHING compared to the one at MBS. At least i know now haha.




View from the hotel room was quite pretty


Just chilling in the bathtub.......HAHAHA and wtf why does my face look extra chubby in the photo below


True love exists :) 

Act one model only HAHAHA but i really really love this shot though


Took so many selfies its ridiculous HAHA this is probably only 1/3 of the photos i took.
The bed is HUGE and its damn freaking comfortable! I went home the next night being unable to fall asleep. Dont know if its because my bed isn't as comfortable or because i was too nervous for my audition lol.



Just really really wanted to laze in the hotel room that afternoon but my mom kept asking me if i want to swim cause people mention about how beautiful the pool is so HAIYA i decided to go swimming anyway.
Hahaha omg the bathrobe is huge i look so funny. I was running around the room doing damn weird actions to my parents as though i'm doing wingchun HAHAHA.

Going down the lift looking so attractive. HAHAHAHAHA.

Another disappointment la wakao the pool also damn ordinary.whats so nice about it?but one good thing was that the pool was pretty warm that day i actually thought they heated up the water HAHAHA WTF. Singapore's weather has been too hot already :(

The only cool thing here would be the mini bar in the swimming pool but besides that's not the only swimming pool with a bar in it what.
But they have rather pretty hammocks by the side of the pool so its a plus point i guess. Tsk, but singapore's weather is damn fucked up so it started raining and i couldn't go relax on the hammock damn it.

Again,if you compare this to the MBS swimming pool its nothing leh :(


AHHH i went back to the hotel room being greeted by chocolates though hehe they gave it on saturday to wish all hotel guests happy easter! SO SWEET OF THEM LEH.
Customer service points +100


Machiam like mini santa clauses haha you just come back with a surprise isn't it cute.

I was so happy to be greeted with chocolates i had to camwhore with them HAHA i havent had them in weeks cause of my cough :( poor me.
AND OMG THE CHOCOLATES DAMN YUMMY LEH.

 Finally left the hotel for some food at Keppel Bay!



After dinner i actually left for school to practice before going back to the hotel to meet my parents! We went for a nice long walk around the area :)

They have these weird lights at the corridor in the hotel wtf.
My parents were discussing the design of these weird lights and i commented that they look like boobies,one A cup and one C cup HAHAHA.but omg don't you agree too?
They're so ugly wtf.










Their restaurant design is quite pretty though. Looks very grand and presentable in comparison to the other parts of the hotel.



Even though i dont really appreciate the design of the hotel i still went around going like WOAH WOAH WOAH at everything hahaha. I just really love experiencing and exploring new places so traveling overseas is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS a damn exciting thing for me. I get so excited i can't sleep the night before,i will jump off my bed in the morning because i'm too excited and i'm never late to leave the house.
Wtf leh reading these few lines sounds as though i'm describing a primary school child :(


Anyway my rating for W Hotel:
Design = 4/10
Quality of room = 9/10
Customer Service = 10/10


SO TODAY (monday), i went for my audition and i already spammed twitter with the outcome of my audition hahahaha.
Yeap i played pretty well actually,and the professor told me "well done" after i finished playing. He even told me he'll get me a place in the school! But as for the scholarship aspect, he said that there'll be no guarantees because my audition is considered as "late intake" already and they may not have much scholarship funding left :( But he said he'll still urge them to give me as much as they possibly can AND I WAS SO SO SO SO HAPPY to hear it i swear.and now so many people owe me rewards LOL.

I was really not expecting myself to be offered scholarship :')
I want to thank every single one of you who have been wishing me the best and telling me that everything will be ok because you have made me feel so much better even though i've been damn stressed.
I really cant wait for boyfriend to book out on friday tsk. Like my happiness level now is 70% but without him knowing the news it just can't reach 100% LOL.
All these years, i've been sharing every good and bad piece of news with him it felt damn weird not calling him after my audition was over :( sigh army army.



I was damn touched. Grace came down to dhoby ghaut all the way from bukit batok just to buy me gongcha milk tea and wish me all the best, even though she doesn't want me to go to uni LOL.
Such a sweet friend :')
She left after like 15minutes to go all the way back to bukit batok wtf. Such a friend where to find leh.




<3

GOING TO CUT AND DYE MY HAIR TOMORROW FUCK YEAH TILL NEXT TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment