Tuesday 12 November 2013

StyleHacks Launch // New Hair & Camera // Avatar // Town

HEY GUYS
This is mainly just a picture post cause i haven't done anything much recently so here goes!

Some of my favs from the StyleHacks shoot :) www.stylehacks.net
I think i kind of like my new permed hair and new parting but i don't know why the response i'm getting are "why"s. Like some say "why is it so puffy at the front?" others say "why do you look so different?" so i can't decide if it's a good change or a bad one?
I only know i'm happy i made a change after having the same parting for 19 years of my life cause i'm super sick of it already!




ANDDD i got myself a new camera hehe the quality is really not bad i guess. The model is known as ex2f and i paid $534 for it! You can judge the quality of the photos for yourself :) 


 Photos taken using the samsung ex2f!







Taking photos while ritche was working on the StyleHacks site heh love you <3 and he was the one convincing me to take more photos HAHAHA





Even though i permed my hair it still isn't very curly. I guess it's because my hair is really just too heavy already? Right after i finish bathing it is really curly but after that it just becomes wavy like this after a few hours :( Wish there was something i could do to maintain my curls



Went to Avatar on Saturday night with luna and ritche! I don't know if Avatar can even be considered as a club? One thing's for sure it's really not my kind of club LOL but i still enjoyed myself thanks to ritche's company :) Zouk definitely ASAP with my love i can't waittttt






OOTD cropped top and clutch from stylehacks' most recent launch!
If you realized i'm not wearing the usual club wear cause apparently no one really dresses up like what you'll see at normal clubs. Like i saw many people wearing sneakers, t shirts etc.



Have always liked him wearing this shirt cause he wore this top when we first met haha so i just had to force him to take an ootd shot as well :D




Hair already damn screwed up after walking around in my heels for more than 30 minutes looking for the club -_-



Photos from our mini date on monday HAHA. Ritche woke up in the morning with a craving for matcha latte from starbucks so i decided i wanted to give him a treat to the best one in Singapore without his knowledge. Went to google it and read the review made by danielfooddiary for the best matcha in sg.
Btw i really love danielfooddiary's reviews cause they're always very genuine in my opinion. And he always gives a background of how the restaurant started to make his posts more interesting as well. Decided that i wanted to bring him to Nana's Green Tea @ Dhoby Ghaut for matcha latte and some desserts!

Before leaving the house i asked him if he wanted to go to bedok or clementi to confuse the hell out of him HAHA just for fun. Then i kept insisting that we're going to bedok and stuff like that. He was damn confused for awhile LOL. Then when we reached dhoby ghaut i said we'll just be going for dinner and going home after HAHAHA then the look upon his face...priceless.

Randomly went to The Cathay for dinner at Saizeriya! The food there is not bad and fucking cheap lol pratically everything under $10 NETT. Baked rice around $5 NETT only?



Ritche's beef stew which was quite yum


my "spicy" salmon which wasn't one bit spicy


Finally reached plaza sing area and he was still clueless about where we're heading to hahahahaha



I'm definitely not a matcha fan and i kinda hate matcha ice cream but this matcha latte wasn't a disappointment! It was super thick and more matcha-ish than milky. I wouldn't say it's my fav drink in the world cause i'm not even a matcha fan but it's good! And sadly ritche was quite full already so we didn't have matcha desserts :( 



Walked all the way to the Somerset 313's F21 outlet and while shopping Ritche found this top that looked like skittles and OMG you know how there are really many clothes with such studs so he just went on saying "look it's big skittles" " look it's blue skittles" "look it's pointy skittles" << that's my boyfriend for you HAHAHA


Went to NewLook as well and before i knew it......
If you see this at shops you know who's the culprit HAHAHA. But honestly speaking this is how i behave when i'm with my friends shopping and i get really bored while waiting for them to try out clothes. (cause i never had the habit of trying any clothes before buying cause i'm lazy as fuck)


I was feeling very sick on Monday having a terrible flu and just sneezing everywhere i went so i thought maybe having soup at soup's spoon would make me feel a lil better but nope lol. And i don't know why soup's spoon is so popular? I had the clam chowder at bugis and it was crap, now i have the mushroom thingy at ION and it's tasteless? The only thing that is good is probably the aroma of the soup coming from the shop?


Alright heading out again hehe and i seriously can't wait to blog my next post about venice? So many pretty photos to share cause that place is just too beautiful.
Till next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment