Saturday 24 October 2015

Slacks

Hey guys!

I've been busy as always. Just wanted to flood my blog with some photos shot with Ritche (@ritchelance) recently!
We were meant to go shopping with others but it ended up being a shoot instead sooooooooooo
I seriously can't even remember the last time i had a productive shopping day!?
I really need one ASAP i can't stand my closet anymore lol (pls jio me if you can stand walking arnd for hrs everywhere)

I'll have quite a few upcoming posts anyway. One of which was during an instagram meeting with at least more than 20 photographers and another 7~8 models?
We went to the newly opened Coney Island. Apparently it only opened on the 10th of October!
I didn't even realize i got shot by about 6 photographers in total (a few here and there)
I received about 90 pictures, and they really exceeded my expectations! Can't wait to share them haha.

And i'll be blogging on a recent collab/advert for SudioSweden! (i just came back from the shoot actually haha)
Did something rather different from my norm, can't wait to receive the photos!

And thank goodness i finally got the chance to change my blog's banner, the previous one has been there for more than 2 years what the heck






Candid photo of me texting, I seriously wonder why i look so shocked or am i just always this way :(
Actually i kinda look like i'm about to sneeze HAHAHA so glam sia




And yes that is a bralet not my bra?
Cropped top was too short despite me having an extreme short body~



Despite all the serious serious photos i've been posting this is actually how i'm usually like (think all my friends already know that hahaha)




OOTD:
Bandana Snapback from Carousell
Cropped top from "50Percent" Taipei, Ximending
Inner Bralet from Scape Underground
Denim Black Biker Jacket from Taipei, Wu Fen Pu (dude i got this for $7 +-)
Joggers from China ($5.60 hahahaha)
Platforms from China ($8+?)

Can totally imagine people buying maybe a pair of joggers from some retail for $60 and i could get mine in 12 different shades
Don't think casual clothes are worth paying a lot for unless you'll wear them real often?




Fav and best photo for last~


Will be updating on my work soon as well! Had a pretty good month of September actually.
Need this progress to keep rolling until the day i promote I WONT STOP FOR ANYTHING :)

Till next time peepsss

No comments:

Post a Comment