Saturday 6 April 2013

Birthdays

HEY YALL.
Wednesday was peishan's birthday and so we decided to go to a club and just spend the night celebrating there!


i actually bothered to wear make up that day lol.look look there's eye liner on LOL.i just didn't want to waste it i guess.bought it such a long time ago and i only used it once on my prom...


Details on the back of the dress




Initially i wanted to wear my super cool machine gun stockings! DAMN PRETTY LA.
But i realized how every time after i wear stockings just for a day,they end up being filled with holes when i reach home. Moreover i'm going to a club wtf confirm get one big hole when i get home right so i couldnt bear to see these pretty stockings go to waste so i didn't wear them :(

I dont have weird bumpy legs lol thats my anklet right there.
AND YOU SEE my crazily pretty new red wedges.
I freaking love them so much i regret buying just 1 pair LOL.i should have gotten a back up pair just in case i spoil them.
The other time when i wore my brand new wedges to a club, we drank outside the club and my very genius friend shook the 7-up and when i opened it the drink got all over my shoes.yes, ALL OVER.
And i thought aiya nevermind after it dries up it'll look perfectly normal again so i forgave him but I WAS SO WRONG.
There were permanent water marks all over my wedges and it looks as though i dropped them into the drain or something. Damn sad right wtf just a new pair of wedges gone like that. But ever since that day,i wore that pair of wedges to club all the time so i wont have to damage my other heels as well LOL.



What i was intending to wear.


What i ended up wearing LOL.damn simple la.can't really be bothered to dress up actually.


I love my new floral heart bag SO SO SO much.waited for this to arrive for 3 months lol.


Went all the way  to ion just to get peishan an awfully chocolate cake!
Even lied to her so we could have time to set up the whole "surprise" and wear retarded looking party hats at the bridge near zouk.SO MANY PEOPLE were staring at us seriously LOL.The "great suggestion" was by grace chen.

We didn't want to be boring and just write happy birthday peishan so we decided to go with something more special.all i could think of when i had peishan in mind is how crazy she always is over the past 11 years of knowing her so yes CRAZY BITCH seems very appropriate :)


she's so sexy i'm getting envious...and whats with the cone between her legs man HAHAHHAA


Eating cake and drinking alcohol at the same time lol caused the 3 of them to want to puke/actually puke.
I didn't puke though nor did i feel like puking. I dont even know why.


Samsung front camera like shit la walao my hair from red become brown in the picture below.
Plus all 3 of their faces were red from drinking,mine was pale from drinking i'm always like that so no doubt i just look like a ghost LOL.





Initially we all wanted to go to zouk but at 1am it was already full house SIGH.i was damn disappointed la.
I havent found a club that could ever replace zouk.good music transitions,updated songs and a huge crowd.

We ended up taking a cab to avalon and it was my very first time there. I didn't even know its located next to marina bay sands?


The crowd sucks, THE DANCE FLOOR WAS 20% filled with people, 80% filled with space.
So when we danced around everyone could see us.
My friend actually spotted me when he wasn't at the dance floor and saw me dancing how embarrassing is that?!
And 95% of the crowd is angmor. I just couldnt really get used to it cause zouk is totally different.

But one thing that i could say is that angmor people are more WELL MANNERED.chinese guys just go up from behind you and just start grinding you.
An angmor actually asked for my hand to dance with him lol.the whole situation was damn funny.
When i stretched out his hand i actually thought he's trying to show me a magic trick.... (eh i'm not the only blur one,my friends thought so too)
I mean like in the club where got guys ask for your hand to dance?
Anyway i didn't dance with him la SIAO.

Oh ya and another good thing about avalon is that their aircon is damn cold so i didn't sweat at all.or maybe its because its way too empty lol.

The music transitions are crappy,very very ancient songs were played but the sound system was quite good. Overall i would still say its bad.


We ended up walking to butter factory which was supposed to be NEAR avalon but it took us at least 15minutes to walk there ok its not even considered near.

Butter factory was a larger crowd,more updated music,STILL VERY BAD MUSIC TRANSITIONS and super shitty sound system.
Their sound system is like,my phone blasting music.no difference.

Funny/awkward things happened in the club but its too long of a story to type here lol.i told my boyfriend about it though and he said he's proud of me ^_____________^




Going out for a late night movie with le boyfriend.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment