Monday 8 April 2013

5th Book Out

Hey yall! On friday boyfriend couldnt book out cause shit happened in his camp and i thought i wouldnt be able to see him until next week when he POP lol. That would have been 3 weeks of not seeing him which is absolutely crazy.

Somehow the sergeant decided to be nice and let him off on saturday morning but i went to meet my two other recruits first hahaha.

We decided to take a picture every time we meet now and then you can see the progressive change in them!
The first picture taken, we were standing in the exact same position but wayne still had hair and i had black hair. Now both of them became buffer, i became fatter and we all had a change in our hairstyles :')

They actually asked me not to post it online LOL whatever they dont even know i have a blog i think hahahah.



Headed off to play pool at marina square as always. Its damn expensive to play there though but yanlee is too damn lazy to come to our area.
They both have their different complaints about army, whether its regarding the section mates, bunk mates, training, route march or whatsoever. I am actually pretty thankful to be a female born in singapore. At least i wouldnt have to be forced to go to the army! But i wouldn't say being a female is any easier actually. We go through so much more than guys do in the long run.
Sigh,these guys ah,i dyed my hair red and it's actually their first time seeing my new hair and i was wondering why they didn't say anything bout it.
I thought they probably thought "oh ok new hair" but they kept it to themselves or something.
So i decided to ask for their opinions,whether i look better in red hair or black hair. AND BOTH OF THEM JUST LOOKED AT ME BLANKLY and then asked "didnt you have red hair before this" like wtf i had almost fully black hair for the past 3 months since my hair colour faded off and they thought i never did anything to my hair.

Walao eh the difference is so obvious you know.and then i showed them an old picture AND THEY STILL CANT TELL THE DIFF.they became blind since they went to the army :( what did they do to my friends sigh.


I miss the old times when we had sleepovers, mini drinking sessions, htht, loads of pool, watching movies like human centipede which is seriously damn disgusting, playing bridge, our weird clubbing session and i dont know what else la but it feels as though we've done a shitload of things together.
OH WELL ARMY TOOK AWAY AWESOME FRIENDS FROM ME :(

Yanlee had to leave at around 1.30pm so we only met for a short while before i left to meet boyfriend!




Omg when we met we finally watched the final 2 episodes of walking dead season 3 :'( I"M SO SAD i have nothing to watch anymore. Is there a season 4 because i seriously hope for it :(

and after nua-ing at his house for awhile we left for dinner with his family. Yes,we've been together for 3 years, 8 months and 23 days but i have never eaten with his family before.
His sister, maid, parents and grandma was there i was just glad that his brother wasnt cause he seems really scary.
And like through the whole dinner i just kept telling myself "EAT LIKE A GIRL EAT LIKE A GIRL" and then must be superly well mannered etc. then cannot use too much of my phone if not its just rude.
Thank god they spoke to me mostly in english cause my chinese is shitty if not i would have been more nervous.

But overall its very nice to just have a meal with his family despite all that awkwardness. Its just funny to see how he behaves in front of his parents and how he nags at his sister "EAT MORE VEGE" "EAT FASTER" "WHY ONLY EAT THE DISHES AND NOT THE RICE" "SEE I EAT SO MUCH FASTER" etc. lol wtf damn funny please hahaha.

We were supposed to catch a movie at 9.10pm (cause i didn't want him to waste money on cab since the movie tickets are alr so expensive on weekends) that evening but we ended up watching the 11pm one. Oh well,when an army boy books out i guess you just have to accommodate to him and just wait for him to do what he feels like doing first before heading out like sleeping (always)...lol.

We watched G.I. Joe part 2 at bishan but i think i probably didn't watch part 1 so i was pretty blur during the movie but it was still quite easy to understand what was going on though. But i didn't really enjoy the movie though :( would only rate it like a 7.5/10 cause i find it DAMN ridiculous at many points. And there was actually a scene when the guy cut the bullet into two using his sword...wtf? Would only think the acting and certain effects used was quite good but other than that nothing much i guess.



On the following day we were supposed to get up in the morning so we could complete many things we were supposed to do the day before, like going to the money changer to change for taiwan dollars for our trip, but we ended up waking up in the afternoon anyways :( the day was just wasted away like that.

I had to get up to have the wanton noodles his parents dabaoed for me but even after having a bowl of that i was still craving for cereal and i ate that right after :( already trying to lose weight but still eating so much.
And after helping him with some of his packing we finally left off for bugis!
He wanted to get a beanie and i suggested bugis + cause i thought uniqlo, NEWLOOK and the other shops there might have it but they all failed me man. We ended up finding only like 1-2 shops in bugis junction with beanies which was 77th street and TOPMAN.
but sadly he didn't get a beanie and he looked pretty weird in one LOL and i ended up being the one buying a beanie for myself.

It was like $25 and from 77th street (wtf) but shit i loved it so much! so after much consideration i still got it. I'm going to wear it during my taiwan trip during all 5 days hahaha.

We headed over to subway after that for "dinner".wtf it was only like 2 hrs since i ate the wanton mee and cereal but i still ate the whole meal.
IT DIDNT END THERE.
We still went to the soup spoon for some clam chowder. It was our very first time having a meal there and ITS A DISAPPOINTMENT. like wtf the soup wasn't even like a soup, it was way too clumpy to be considered as soup. I know its supposed to be creamy and all but like wtf it was terrible. Then the soup was really bland, and i was so sad :(
I had very high expectations since the soup spoon outlets are ALWAYS packed with people.
Oh well, i remember drinking clam chowder from mos burger ages ago and it was so yummy. Maybe i should go back there for clam chowder instead.


And then like the for the whole 1 hr of walking i was wondering why he kept asking if i felt like eating ice cream. I thought he was going to treat me to ice cream but i felt very bad cause the ice cream at malls are damn overpriced nowadays so i actually said that i dont want to eat?! LOL,me not wanting to eat ice cream must be the biggest joke ever. Unless its when i have cough,i want ice cream 24/7. I would if i dont give a shit about my figure and health you know.

But it's actually because he felt like eating ice cream (such rare occasions) so we shared one in the end.
It was quite nice actually,its the new ice cream shop right next to GV bugis junction and right across DIVA and topshop. Ya ok my memory for names is seriously like crap but i remember it was moomoo something la LOL.
The flavour is dark chocolate and they claim got what fresh strawberry all bluff people one though.


Sigh,my evening today has been destroyed by my parents. I really dont know what the hell is wrong with them today.
1. i only asked my dad to REMEMBER TO close the damn front door so ginger wouldnt go out there and chew,poo or pee on my shoes AND I ASKED NICELY as a reminder cause this is like the 1000th time they forgot to close it and I ALWAYS CLOSE IT FOR THEM.what if i didn't see it then my shoes how?
I asked in such a nice way but all i got was "you cant help me close it?" "I carrying so many things home you also never help me" then i said like i'm just reminding you cause you guys always forget to close that door and he said like "AIYA DONT KEEP THE DOG LA OK". LIKE FUCK CAN YOU LIKE STFU ABOUT NOT WANTING THE DOG ANYMORE?fucking annoying leh. Its been 4 months since we had her in our house AND THEY STILL WOULDNT STFU AND GET USED TO HAVING A DOG AROUND?
And all i did was to keep quiet k i seriously just like wtf to myself then i sat there.

2. When i went to the dining table to have dinner then my mom slammed the cup of water against the table so hard until half of the water spilled on the table,like ya a 3 year old throwing tantrum.
Then she said i dont do anything when i'm at home just because the dog poo-ed on the floor before dinner and i didnt see it. What the fuck do they expect me to do,sit next to the poop tray all day long and just wait to clean up?
so like right after i was done with my noodles i STRAIGHT AWAY went to clean up ginger's diarrhea. It was damn bad today and it was like a puddle of diarrhea yup. I almost puked out all my noodles really but i held it in. But i guess that's what my parents want what right.
EVERY TIME they see her poop they like shout to the top of their lungs like HAIYO SHE POOPED AGAIN like wtf she's been here for 4 months you've never seen her shit?WTF JUST WTF.

3. My dad's work is stressful, i already know it. Then my mom started speaking in hokkien saying things like AIYA just quit your job lor then ask her dont go to uni can already. <<DAMN IT YOU TAKE MY FUTURE SO LIGHTLY.
LIKE WTF I GOT ACCEPTED TO A SCHOOL (not confirmed but probably confirmed) and now you're saying such things? And then i was using my phone then my dad had to question what i was doing then my mom said like "AIYA PROBABLY COMPLAINING TO ALL HER FRIENDS THAT HER PARENTS DONT WANT TO LET HER STUDY OVERSEAS" and i truly wasnt?!
I think even my boyfriend cares more about my future than they do seriously. What a thing they can say to me wtf?
AND SINCE WHEN DID I SAY I'M GOING TO DEPEND ON THEM.i want to take a bank loan as much as i can and probably just work my ass off when i return back to singapore but how could they say such a thing to me?
I dont care if its out of anger but it shows how you dont give a fuck about my future. And not just that,if i really didn't give a fuck about how we didn't have money to find my further education I WOULDNT TAKE A DAMN LONG PERIOD OF 4 MONTHS JUST TO DECIDE ON GOING ON WITH MY STUDIES K.i actually wanted to fucking stay in sg and not further study cause i know they dont have the money/i'll be using their damn lifetime savings for it AND ITS NO GOOD.
I wanted to set up an online business, do things myself, earn a living for myself using MY OWN SAVINGS but fuck them really. I think of how the money should be used on their retirement and not on me BUT DO THEY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME?NO.

4. My mom's "private conversation" with my dad that is ALWAYS too loud so i hear it as per normal.then she'll speak in hokkien as though i dont understand. I cleaned the dog's shit and i forgot to clear the plastic bag away so she already fucking shouted at me to do so then i was like ya ok i'll do it later BUT NO like 20 seconds later she started complaining to my dad in hokkien that i left the fucking dog shit in the plastic bag and never cleared it LIKE WTF YOU HAVE NO PATIENCE IS IT?
Then wah fuck i really couldnt take it anymore i straight away stood up fucking threw it out and closed my damn door.
I almost never close my door when i'm home if not they'll kpkb about how its rude and shit but i really cant stand the sound of their voice and just their presence in the house.

They dont know how to speak to me properly,they say crappy things to me when its just out of anger and they never apologise.
I swear i will not talk to my children in this manner next time. I cannot stand it anymore. I hold it all inside me ok just like fucking contain it cause if i didnt control my anger i will not eat at the dining table i would have flipped the table or thrown the bowl out of the window already.

Ya ok fuck it bad night very bad night.

No comments:

Post a Comment