Saturday 13 April 2013

PRE TAIWAN

HEY YALL

This is one of the only blog posts without a picture cause i'm just so damn eager to blog but yet i only have 2 hrs of sleep before i leave for my taiwan trip!

I really cannot wait to get there,its been 7 years since i last visited and omg i'm suddenly so excited?!

We'll be visiting places like shilin (and living there), xi men ding, danshui, jiu fen, wu fen pu and i think zhongshan? OMG.
MAJOR SHOPPING,EATING AND EXPLORING THE WEIRDEST THINGS.and not to forget, spamming shit loads of photos hehe.
ya i know going to 6 places or more in barely 5 days is damn crazy,only people like me would plan such a mad itinerary but whatever i dont care i'll make full use of this holiday.
I REALLY MISS THAT PLACE HAHA.

I'm bringing so much money with me everyone says its crazy but i dont want to go there and control my spending like wtf i want to buy the whole of taiwan back with me, i want to buy 4 bubble teas a day ok.

I SHALL GO TO BED SOON hehe i'm really too tired :(

Goodnite all and i shall be back on this space on thursday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment