Wednesday 9 October 2013

StyleHacks' Shoot // Johor Bahru // xBox and GTAV

HEY YALL
This week has been a rather busy week for me but thankfully it wasn't too stressful!
Last Wednesday, Ritche and i were busy with the shoot and as always, nothing goes as planned. >_>
As most of you know, i actually do the shoot at home because i can get the photography equipment from my uncle but out of 5 shoots that we have had, we always forget to bring super important things needed the shoot or the faulty flash just refuses to co-operate :( it's really damn frustrating no kidding.

This time round we forgot to bring one of the flash, and the shoot had to start 2 hrs later wtf. I wouldn't mind a delay but i actually told my male model to come later that afternoon after i was done with my own photoshoot so we were actually in a rush! I have NO IDEA how, but i actually managed to complete my own shoot in an hr which is EXTREMELY unexpected. I mean like for the past few times we had shoots, i took at least 4-5 hours to complete each shoot. It ended so quickly we could take a slow stroll down to have our lunch and lepak before the model reached LOL. I guess this is how it's like after i become more experienced with modelling lor. 


Taking selfies before the shoot so i wouldnt stress myself up by staring at the time no kidding HAHA



Favourite photo from the shoot!
The whole outfit is not exactly my style, like i wouldn't wear floral pants with heels and a leopard print cap out but i quite like the whole look of it. Maybe i should try it sometime instead of always going with the same look lol.


TADAH my male model! It's Justin haha i got to know him from SOTA and he used to be so skinny and short (shorter than me) but now he's so damn different. Could hardly recognize him!
Will have more sneak peeks maybe on Friday once i'm done with editing the photos :)



The female apparels, accessories and unisex snapbacks have been launched on my website already on www.stylehacks.net so do check it out! <3



My cutie with my other cutie hehe



Decided to go for a mini "getaway" on the following day after the shoot by going to Malaysia cause we were feeling very sian and aimless ever since we came back from Bangkok! :'(
 After all that insane shopping every single day and coming home with nothing much to do, i guess a mini "getaway" to Malaysia was really necessary.

Huge ass Famous Amos outlet at City Square in comparison to the super mini ones in Singapore!


We were starving and decided to just have lunch at some weird restaurant known as "Tomato Express" or something like that and it was a mistake. But restaurant food for only 4SGD (main course PLUS soup of the day), so heck. I forgive you for crappy food.
I really have no idea why, but i have eaten at several restaurants around JB, and it has never failed to disappoint me! I guess you can only trust those restaurants that you know of, or heard of, or just go on and have hawker food because so far it has been better than their restaurant food.

If you have read my bangkok posts, you can definitely guess what Ritche is doing in this picture HAHAHA omg he's always doing the same shit whenever we're out of the country.


The weird teriyaki fried chicken that came with nasi bryani and the taste altogether is just wtf. JUST IMAGINE, sweet chicken, with rice that has a super strong taste of spices just...wtf i dont get it.


Decided to go to KSL after cause we were already bored of City Square but there wasn't much to see there either. They probably had 30 carts / retail shops selling phone covers of similar designs LOL. And it really seems like minions are in trend. Bags, handphone casing, pouch and practically all accessories with minion design can be seen everywhere.

They did have a few shops selling clothes but really, i did SO MUCH shopping in Bangkok i actually felt like i need a break. The sian feeling of seeing racks of clothes is just indescribable LOL.



Ritche looking at GTAV outside the gaming shop haha.he was watching and saying it looks so fun but he can't play it. Bet he didn't expect me to buy a whole xbox with the game for him a few days later HAHA.




Had some ice cream puffs at KSL!




AEON (JB) had super nice bubble milk tea from the restaurant called Kim Gary! but the two other outlets that i tested out at City Square (JB) and VivoCity, turned out to be major disappointments so i decided to give the outlet at KSL a try!
I guess it was average and i really wish i could go back to AEON for the best one but it's really too far from the checkpoint :( Cab would probably cost like $20+ to and fro SIGH.
Need to get that driving license and maybe one day drive my dad's car into Malaysia haha.


Really have no idea what we spent on but we were left with so little RM we could only afford Mee Sua and Sweet Potato Fries from Shilin Snacks @ City Square LOL. Sigh now i'm craving for food from Secret Recipe which is just next to the Shilin Snacks stall :( 



Photos taken on Monday before heading out to Tampines to take a look at the gaming shop!




My top is from StyleHacks' previous collection and the one on Ritche will be launched this weekend under the male collection! Hehe i sure hope the response for male clothing is good.




Went to Charles and Keith at Tampines and look at that fail. I really don't know how they could put the discount sign upside down? Anyway the maroon platforms are quite cute! 



As i've mentioned just now i got a xbox and the GTAV game for boyfriend when we went to Tampines from the shop called "Game Store". So there's my happy boy with his new toy :)


I look so muscular here wtf but i'm loving this picture hehe



Acting as though i've never seen a controller in my life HAHAHA. I have a fucking xbox myself what the hell.





Some people may think i'm crazy to buy something so expensive for my boyfriend that i've been dating for less than 6 months for no special occasion.but really, i don't feel the pinch at all.i'm just really happy that he is happy :) I always feel the need to give him the best and he's worth any of my sacrifices cause he deserves it! No one has any idea how well he treats me and i am really really lucky to have him. :')

Anyway, i am super agitated by my laptop already. Just the editing of photos takes so damn long cause it's super laggy. PLUS, i actually edited many photos and it got corrupted so i had to transfer it from my camera and edit it all over again wtf. Macbook is probably dying and i don't know if i can ever save up the money to buy a new one or whatever. Besides i only need the comp for the purpose of blogging and the webstore. SIGH. Just hoping it wouldn't just suddenly die on me hang in there you piece of shit.

Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. hay melody,how's ur blogshop doin now? any btr to prove ur parents wrong? ((:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anon! Honestly the business is very bad. Bad is actually an understatement sigh. And they're always asking about it so it kinda sucks :(

      Delete