Tuesday 26 November 2013

7th Monthsary Date // iPod Touch // Weekend Outings // StyleHacks VS Parents

Hi.
I was actually real lazy to update the recent dates,but stuff happened at home and i really felt the need to rant it all out and so i did at the end of the post. I would really appreciate a comment after reading it because who knows, i might just be wrong as they say? I really don't see how i'm in the wrong this time though.


Anyway, photos from my 7th monthsary date with Ritche
I'll try to be at my norm blogging style even though it's really hard






Ritche putting on his bright green socks all ready to bring me out on a surprise date that didn't go as planned HAHA. I still really appreciate the effort though.
And you, thank you for always being here for me really really really. I love you so damn fucking much.
I don't know what to do without you, i really don't.


OOTD
Polka Romper from my webstore, StyleHacks
Bracelet from random Dhoby Ghaut retail
my fav red wedges ordered online



Got on the train not even knowing where he was bringing me but after we passed stadium mrt i figure that he was bringing me to Gardens by the Bay! I was fucking excited cause it would have been my first time there. Emphasis on WOULD HAVE HAHA.



Sweating like hell as we were getting there. The afternoon sun wasn't giving any mercy :'(


After a 20minute walk from the MRT station we finally reached the cloud forest/ flower dome AND GUESS WHAT.
The fucking flower dome was closed for maintenance LOL. It's like this monthly maintenance shit. Of all days it just HAD TO fall on our anniversary. So please, please check their site before you even plan to go there. Don't travel all the way there for nothing it's damn sad one leh.

I think i've learnt my lesson already. If i want to go for Gardens by the Bay, i check their site. Watch movie, triple check for seats. Go out for dinner, make a reservation. Go out for picnic/swimming, check weather forecast. Google shall be my best friend before i get out of the house to go anywhere at all. I just hate travelling somewhere just to get disappointed.aren't you all sick of it?!

Ritche was damn upset cause he didn't have a back up plan and all so i had to cheer him up and think of a impromptu plan haha.




Decided to go to Stadium for Kallang Leisure Park and had nihon mura for dinner.

That's the egg and bacon sushi! i thought this was quite interesting haha


Black pepper duck sushi LOL i liked this the most though




Decided to have the katsu ebi rice thingy and have my very first soba but really both of them were so fail.
I could only have 1 mouthful of the soba and both ritche and i gave up on it :/

Nihon Mura should just stick to making sushi. One thing that i noticed was that Nihon Mura always has different sushi on the conveyor belt.
Like last time they had fried sushi, different flavoured mochii and stuff like that (i really miss that btw it used to be so yum but they removed it). Now they have black peppered duck and bacon sushi LOL. Can't imagine what they'll have next.



Watched Ender's Game because we heard that it's really good, and it really did turn out to be a good movie!
 I have no idea if there's a part 2 to it but i sure think there is because there are quite a few novels to it?

Ended off our night with Marble Slab's Rocher and Creme Brulee ice cream. The rocher was damn nice! Sigh i'll be more than happy to have that right now i'm really feeling so upset and moody. I could really use some ice cream buffet today.



---
On the following day, the 20th of Nov, i kept insisting to stay home because i actually ordered an iPod Touch for Ritche as an early 1 year anniversary present LOL (it's in 5 months....). I ordered it on the 18th of Nov and it arrived just 2 days after wtf damn efficient.

When i woke up at 12pm on the 20th of Nov, i received a message and email from apple saying that there wasn't anyone at home when they delivered it at like 9am wtf so i called them immediately to ask if they could redeliver on the same day and they said no, only on the following day :(

And i knew how much ritche wanted the iPod Touch and i was dying to give it to him too so i said i'll make a trip down to collect it at ubi LOL. Ritche heard the whole conversation so i made up some lie,like "i bought a pair of shoes online, then the person mailed via Ta Q Bin Delivery and then it has already been a fucking month?! I want to go and collect it today. Later they deliver tomorrow and say there's no one home again??? walao" and i even started searching for fucking nice floral nightwalkers on google and randomly picked one and said "i ordered this one" HAHA. HE EVEN SAID IT'S NICE WTF (gullible 23 year old alert).

So i was damn excited to collect the parcel at ubi. Straight away wake up and bathe so Ritche and I could make a trip to ubi. When i came back into the room i saw this HAHAHAHA. They actually redelivered it WITHOUT INFORMING ME AND I WAS BATHING WTF i really came back damn shocked.



Then i was thinking to myself, shit. Does he already know that it's an iPod touch inside? The parcel isn't even the size of shoes???? Is he playing along? He act blur ah. Did the delivery guy mention what was inside the parcel before he signed it? LOL. Then at first i panicked a little and started getting my camera out. Ritche was just playing his Fifa and didn't even seem to care about why i was panicking (maybe he couldn't even tell).

I also bought this red earpiece a few days back and i kept insisting that i didn't want to open it till Christmas cause it's "a present for myself" HAHAHAHA WTF i can't fucking believe he believed me LOL. It sounds so ridiculous. Anw if you don't already know it i bought it for him,so he could match it with his new red iPod Touch HAHA. Told him to open the parcel for me and he did.

But apple is retarded.

There was supposed to be this gift card thing provided by apple and it just ended up being a piece of paper that they pasted at the bottom of the parcel, which actually stated what product it was -_- I  SHOULDNT HAVE ORDERED THE GIFT CARD URGH.
If not he would have been clueless up till he opens the parcel. I HATE FAILED SURPRISES TSK. Esp when it's not exposed by me urgh.
Anyway Ritche was so shocked and happy at the same time he started throwing everything at me HAHAHA.


Ritche still with his bed hair and bed face


Red is their Special Edition siollllll cannot be purchased in retails ok!




Look at how well the colour of the earpiece matches with the iPod omg PERFECT.



I am honestly, just so happy that he's happy. It's such a joy just being able to plan a surprise (and torment him by playing videos of iPod Touch reviews) and seeing that smile on his face.
He does so much for me. He deserves more than just an iPod Touch haha.

Thinking back on how people always say it's very "no life" to always spend time with your boyfriend. I may have thought so too in the past. But i guess you'll only feel that way if you're not truly in love. I've been there. My ex was an utter waste of my time.
Even though i really spend a shit load of time with Ritche, it never feels enough. I wish i met him earlier so i would have more time with him. I sometimes feel that i'm wasting time if i fell asleep instead of spending time with him. I would blabber nonsense or annoy him so he would stay up too haha. Sometimes we talk for hours and i end up not being able to fall asleep wtf but yeah.
I guess, it's just really different when you're truly in love. :) So thank you, this one person who said i have "no life" HAHA. You got me thinking! 



---

Weekends when i went to town to look for Chelsea along with Ritche! 




HAHAHAH i think i really look like a fish here wtf





OOTD
Laced Smocked Top from StyleHacks
Leather Jeans from Diesel
Boots from Paris



Chelsea just came back from Taiwan and she got me some goodies hehehe like tai yang bing and feng li su (and if you are reading this thank you again ah really damn yummy) and that girl who looks very sotong is Chelsea HAHA. Oh ya and this is in F21 cause she's working there so i went to disturb her being a good friend i am.


Close up and some added stickers to thank you for the stuff you got me HAHAHHA <3 <3 don't kill me


Went for Genki Sushi at Orchard Central after! We actually walked from somerset to ION that day and we walked from ION back to somerset.
I was walking in my fucking boots and i really thought i was going to die midway.
If you realized, this is the second jap meal that we had that week already ah


Spicy Salmon Sushi that i loveeeeeeed


Black pepper crab thing. The black pepper was really damn extra cause i could only taste the pepper in the end?



Oh and this is how they serve food. The Ferrari tray would come to your table and you just get your orders off it and you press a button when you're done! That's when it'll go back to the kitchen haha. I think it's a fucking cute concept! The last time i visited Genki they actually had a train tray instead.





Got jeans from Pull and Bear, a few accessories from F21 and a statement necklace from Lovisa!


---

Yesterday's date to EXPO!





They have the biggest NIKE outlet i've ever seen in Singapore at Changi Point (EXPO) wtf. And it was a factory outlet!


Look at the number of shoes on the rack omfg




Happy girlllllllll~


Ritche: OI WHERE IS MY FOOD?


Me just being damn annoying la? HAHAHA




Did you realize how this is already the 3rd jap meal of the week? HAHHAHA wtf srsly i didn't even realize until i uploaded the photos

Salmon Rice



My Mr. Handsome :) ....and salmon rice HAHA



Headed over to Expo for a lil while since they were having a food fair! Don't know why we didn't come here in the first place tsk.
They had katong laksa omg. I don't remember ever eating that i wanted to try :(





Sigh okay i actually really had fun blogging this post but on to the the reason why i really wanted to blog today.

Every single time i talk to my mom ever since i graduated, it has really been a pain. I have been trying hard, planning for my future and whatsoever and she doesn't see that at all.

Most people want to start work and earn a lot of money to buy whatever they want or save up for the future, but i've been so worried about the shop, teaching and my future, not just for that.
Honestly, I have been looking forward, so much, to being the one to provide for my parents and bring them on a holiday or give them tickets for 2 to a beautiful country for the honeymoon they never had when i've earned enough one day. Whenever i talk to my friends about the future, i'll always start talking about how i'm the only child, i have a lot more responsibility cause i will need to provide for my parents alone, and so i have to earn more. I wasn't even kidding. I joke and say a lot of shit for the fun of it but this wasn't one of it.

But my parents just think that i don't care, they think that i will put them in an old folks home, i will be a worthless, ungrateful and poor kid that they have raised. They think that i'm just wasting my future away by having an online shop, and they really treat it as a joke. When my parents and i talk about the future and whether i would ever migrate, i'll say things like i cannot just leave the shop and my students behind and they'll laugh and suggest that my shop isn't going to work out anyway so what's the point of worrying about it.
That's not the end of it all. My mom often visits my site and she keeps going on about how "there is nothing much on the site" "scroll through just a little and there's no more clothes" "no varieties". I really wonder if they care how much courage and efforts have been put into the shop for it to be what it is today. I know, business is crap and i've spent thousands on the shop for returns of just $300+ (I don't even tell them the details so they wouldn't go against it any further btw). And it is just the beginning, how many clothes does she expect me to have updated on the site already? Does she expect it to be like F21 by now? IT'S ONLY BEEN FUCKING 4 MONTHS.

I really don't know what i have to do before they'll know how much thought i've put in for the shop, and how much i love working on the business even though i'm still making huge losses. I don't know when, or how, i'll ever have their consent for the shop. I really think, the only time they'll ever stop talking about the shop being a "bad decision" is when i finally close it down, or when they have given up all hope on me as their kid. Why, i wouldn't be surprised if they do give up hope on me cause my mom has been saying that to me ever since i graduated this year.

Just before going home today after teaching, i offered to stop by J8 to get her lunch or groceries if she needs. All she could tell me was all of this. What was i to say other than tell her off that "i don't even think you know me" and adding on "that well" at the end of that sentence to make it less harsh, even though all that they have said to me was a lot more hurtful.

Even if i want recognition, acceptance, praise and support from them, i don't think it'll ever come by again. Ever since that one day i decided to open up something useless in their eyes such as an online shop. All they wanted me to do since i was a kid was to teach music. Now i've gone off track.
All i am now is a kid with a ruined future, useless, hopeless, "ungrateful" (as she always says,i'm supposedly the most ungrateful person she has ever met).

Yup, i think that sums up the relationship between my parents and i right now.

At least ranting it all out made me feel better sigh.
Till next time and thank you for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Usually, when you think in a different way as opposed to your parents, you might possibly be on the right track. It shows that you are developing as an individual. Unfortunately, most parents attempt to condition their children to become their idealised selves or even clones of themselves. This is simply a phase that you are in right now. Be comforted to know that at least 87% of the families face similar issues. All the best for Style Hacks and your current endeavours as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anon! I really agree with you on how parents want their children to be just like them in the future. Really explains my case haha. Thank you really for taking the time to leave that comment i feel comforted and i really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Hello Melody! :) I love you <3

    ReplyDelete