Sunday 8 December 2013

EUROPE TRIP // FLORENCE [Day 7]

HEY GUYS
This is the second last post for the europe trip, which would include Florence and Rome!
Long trips = very long posts LOL. I'll have like 6 lengthy posts just for 1 trip?
Most of it was architecture so i'll let the pictures speak for itself.

Pathetic breakfast as always, but it was worse that morning.
When i put the egg and ham on the bread and folded into half, the bread just split into two LOL. I've never had more fragile bread in my life.


If you read my previous post on Venice, you would have seen the pretty charm bracelet i got from Venice!
The one that's super similar to Pandora. After breakfast, i put on my jacket when i had the bracelet on and so the bracelet decided to opened up so all the beads dropped out?? -_-

One of them dropped behind the glass door (see that blue charm behind the door?) at the hotel so my dearest boyfriend had to get it for me haha i'm sorry i'm such a troublesome girlfriend :(



Till now i still haven't worn the bracelet again cause i'm so afraid it'll just all fall out again zz. Every charm is damn precious leh it's all hand picked from different parts of Italy OK. If it's just Pandora i can just go back to the shop and buy again?







Pinocchios that really look like the one from the movie! Decided to buy one home cause I really love pinocchio hehe. But that cost me like 18euros i think? $30 SGD lol.



Next photo was taken from Ritche's father's camera HAHA i thought we really looked like typical tourists. I think Ritche mentioned in his blog that his mother would be snapping photos with her handphone and this photo shows it all LOL.



Super expensive and atas candy shops you'll see everywhere in Europe.


Candy can never look yummier than this.......








The replica of the David. They put the real one in the museum!





Florence is famous for their leather so i was trying to find something i might like! There were really many shops selling leather, even carts on the street sell a lot of leather products.


Photo with pinocchio that doesn't look like pinocchio at all


Just realized there's a photobomber behind lol wtf is with that expression?!


Got a pinocchio mask as well! Ritche and I were running out of cash by day 7 so we took damn long to consider whether to get this cause it cost 19 euros ($32.30 SGD) but got it anyway!
Even though practically everywhere sells masks in Italy,pinocchio masks are quite rare.





Buskers on the street







HORSESSSSSSS. I really miss horse riding even though the smell of their poop is unbearable.


Horsey doesn't like Ritche HAHAHAHA




Restaurant for our lunch



Seafood Pasta



Smoked Salmon with idk what cheese. They had super huge chunky cheese pieces on the pizza but it was pretty much tasteless i don't know why either. But the salmon was good!



Loving this photo of us together :)


This is Ritche's stuffed ham mushroom cheese pizza! I really love how it was so damn fucking cheesy which probably means it's extremely fattening as well but who the hell would care if it tastes like heaven right?


Tour guide told us that this shop had one of the best gelatos and so we went to get some!




Got ourselves hazelnut, pistachio and riso which is actually rice LOL. It was suprisingly sweet and tasted nothing like rice in my opinion. And really, the tour guide wasn't wrong at all. This is probably one of the best ice cream i've had in my life. 2nd would be Alfero!


I swear i took the photo for the words on the shirt, not for the leggings on the right HAHAHHA


yumyumyumyum


I was damn tempted to get the biggest pinocchio but i think it cost around $70 SGD???


Afternoon sun was killing us and we were walking on the streets for 30 minutes before reaching the coach. I was just wearing a tank top and shorts i have no idea why it was so damn hot either?


Amazing view of Florence. While trying to capture this photo and walking at the same time (cause we had to catch up with the tour group) i didn't watch my step. I actually stepped on a few paintings that were displayed on the floor WTF. YOU HAVE NO IDEA how much the paintings cost (i would have to pay for it), probably a few hundreds EACH. And these italians, ARE NOT KNOWN TO BE FRIENDLY PEOPLE. I'll probably get scolded as well.

Lucky for me the people from my tour group shouted out to me to watch my step, if not i would have trampled on a whole stretch of paintings.... AND LUCKY FOR ME, the artist was busy serving a customer so he was back facing me thank god. I was damn scared after knowing what i've done omg.




Okay that's it for now! The last europe post would be on Rome for 2 days, and i'll probably post a few photos of what i bought from the whole Europe trip.

Till next time! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment