Wednesday 18 February 2015

Back from Taipei!

HEY GUYS
I just had the most amazing 7 day trip to taipei ever hehe.
Though 7 days might sound a little too long just for a taipei trip but there were so many more places we would have explored
if we could just extend our trip :'(
Still really not over the fact that we're back in Singapore, reality just has to kick in WHYYY.

Oh and I spent my 21st birthday and also spent valentine's day there as well!
It was probably the most productive trip ever and we managed to make it an extremely eventful one!
I will try to blog up day 1's post tomorrow. Can't wait to share it on this space asap

I hope everyone's having a pleasant reunion dinner with their family, though i think reunion dinners should be at least a weekly affair.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ALL (and collect more angpaos HAHA)
I'm waiting to hear these things tomorrow >>
"wah ah girl grow up already" "wah ah girl got boyfriend already" "wah ah girl going to start work already?"
"wah how was your trip to taipei" "wah ah girl how old already?"
And all the other typical questions you'll be asked every single new year LOL

Just to show a few of my fav photos from day 1 lika sneak peek







2 comments: