Monday 2 February 2015

Updates: Outfit post / Photoshoots

HEY GUYS
OMG i cant believe i abandoned this blog for 2 whole months D:
Life has been rather eventful over the past few weeks PLUS I'll be having a birthday celebration this Friday with my friends
PLUSSSSSSSS I'M GOING TO TAIPEI AGAIN!!! 

This time for 7 days and with the love of my life omg it is the most exciting thing ever.
I'll be going there from the 9th to the 15th of Feb which means that i'll be celebrating my actual birthday (10th) in my FAV PLACE IN THE WORLD.
AND Valentines wouldn't be the boring old watch a movie > have some atas dinner, 
i'll probably be going to Yang Ming Shan in taipei to see the cherry blossoms (if we're lucky enough)! 
No need for buying overpriced roses, flowers will be EVERYWHERE
People might think that there isn't much to do with 7 days in taipei but let me prove you wrong hehe
I'm still not done planning out my itinerary but i'm rushing to finish it hopefully by tomorrow,there's still so much left to do :'(

AH WELL and many people have been asking what job i'm taking up, i'll be a "financial adviser" at AXA.
People have the mentality that it's all about insurance but most of the products are investment oriented! 
If anyone reading this is interested email me k HAHA (self advertisement.....)
I've yet to officially join the company cause i'm not 21 yet but i'll be 21 in just a week YESSS.
I'm actually looking forward to work, though it really isn't going to be easy i'm going to give it my all.
Over the past few months and especially these recent weeks, i can't see myself teaching piano for the rest of my life.
It's funny how EVERY single person looks at it as the easiest and least stressful job in the world, and that's just because they don't know what it's like.
The kind of parents i have to face when i'm teaching children..........just the thought of it makes me want to bang the keyboard
And there is a whole list of reasons why i feel this way, ITS SO FRUSTRATING. 
Nevermindz, i shall not let any of it affect my mood.

OKAY lets get down to the photos!!!
The other day's OOTD taken at Clarke Quay when i was out with my loveeeee
It ended up being almost like a photoshoot haha 





Watercoloured Romper from stylehacks.net opening preorders real soon
Sling Clutch from Monki, Hong Kong
Pandora
Platforms from stylehacks.net under preorders




Paisley White Shirt from HongKong
Gold Watch by Komono
Leather Bracelet by Pandora
Mint Paisley Pants from stylehacks.net opening preorders soon
Nike Air Max














ALSO, on wednesday i did a shoot with a fellow instagrammer!
If you're interested to do shoots with him his instagram is @soulforsouls
The photos turned out amazing and the locations he brought me to were those i never knew of and i would have never known honestly.

I had to know his style and so he told me "street style" 
and i took really long to figure what to wear cause he didn't really post photos of females on his acc LOL
Thankfully i could dig out some clothes that fit his somewhat criteria 




Metallic Jacket (also available in gold) on stylehacks.net
Grey bralet from H&M for like $4
Leather Highwaist bought online ages ago for only $15 (this pair is like 4 years old but still in perf condition unbelievable)
Leather Clutch also bought online for only $12
Platforms under preorders on stylehacks.net (i literally wear this on a daily basis)




Railway shoots!!!
Going to have one when i'm in taipei for sureeeee,and that'll be at the spot where they filmed You're the Apple of my Eye (na xie nian)
CANT WAIT



Who would have known the SBS bus would make such a good backdrop LOL


And my first time going up to a roof................of a 48storey building
Let's just say i didn't sit around the ledge for more than 5 mins cause i just couldn't LOL
IT WAS TERRIFYING i really had no idea how i kept my cool and still pose for photos like wtf
I'm not even sure if i'd ever do this again HAHA but oh my gosh this view





In this photo my jacket looks like it's about to drop off the ledge but seriously my jacket was the last of my concerns



DAW it's the end of the post :'( oh how i missed blogging hahahaha
Alright till next time! Hopefully i can do another post before my taipei trip.

COUNTDOWN: Birthday in 8 days, Taipei in 7 days, Valentines in 12 days, Chinese New Year in 16 days!


1 comment:

  1. Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too. for more details you can go to below link…
    buy herbal incense online

    ReplyDelete