Monday 1 June 2015

Ad: Dazzlette Nails

Hey guys!

I was recently contacted by Dazzlette Nails for a sponsorship,
and i guess comfort, the service, staff and skills are all that matters when it comes to mani pedi parlours!

Well i shall be completely honest and say that i'm not the sort to pamper myself with mani pedi.
But instead i always DIY my own nails, even tried out nail art on my own in the past. Who would have known that
it's such a tedious process (not forgetting the fact that i'm no art student).
The design + creativity, the colours, quality of nail polish and the patience required for it is something i could never achieve HAHA.

However, the lady boss of Dazzlette, Koji, really proved me wrong.
I sent her a design that i grabbed off google images, and when i reached the parlour,
i told her it's fine to improvise and go according to what she thinks would look good overall.
And throughout the whole session i was just staring at her work and patience :)






The ring finger's nail art has got to be my fav!! 








The simple gold, white and black combination (for anything) has been my fav for a really long time ~



Some behind the scenes during the manicure session~





Almost completed nails :')






To visit their Instagram@Dazzlette_Nails
Facebook Page - facebook.com/dazzlette

This would be their address: 231 Bain St, Bras Basah Complex #01-71 S(180231)
and you could contact them at 90999928 // 63334221 to schedule appointments!

Quote my name <Melody Tan> to receive 20% off nail art Services from now till 30th June! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Why haven't u blogged abt ritche yet? He seems to hve addressed it in his posts or Instagram. We wld wna know wat happened between yall for wat seemed like a rly good and perfect r/s.....hope u will soon..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello anon! It's pretty complicated and some stuff could get really personal be it on his part or mine. I think it'll be quite rude of me to just openly share about our relationship problems on my blog especially when we arent in bad terms. I wish i could though! Maybe I'll just touch on it generally in the next post :)

      Delete