Wednesday 10 June 2015

Perspective

Since i have a little time after editing this set of photos, i thought i might as well put it up on my blog :)






Simple OOTD:
Laced Romper from H&M
Skull Stilettos from Iron Fist (MY FAV BRAND EVER), i got this from their outlet in Taipei, it's not available in Singapore :P
Samsung Gear Fit
Fake pandora from Wu Fen Pu (yup i rather wear the fake one than the real one sometimes LOL)




---
I am tired of so many things at this juncture in life, i've been well aware of it actually and have been experiencing it since so many years ago.
Be it during the course of my longest old relationship, or my horrid school days, people i've met or whatever i have observed.
Let's list it out shall we?
1. Stereotypes
2. Illogical thoughts
3. Not being able to look at the bigger picture, basically poor judgment
4. Assumptions
5. Two faced ass holes (i am very used to this,it gets really funny sometimes)

But i guess it's okay, cause (almost) everyone's judgmental, just that some of them have very shitty judgment, be it on their life decisions or on people.
And that just leads to their inaccurate assumptions and them starting to stereotype, conveniently categorizing people.
Then because of their poor judgment they just can't look at the bigger picture, even if people try to point it out to them.



And just a random thought after reading several blogs on relationships, including my own (sad to say i used to be this way),
The first year would always include, "this rs is different from the rest, it is so special" "he is the best" "i will want him/this relationship forever".
And i have come to realize that all of that is so much on the surface, i cannot and would never bring myself to say anything like that anymore.
It's just that you haven't had this together long enough to be able to say you want it for the rest of your life, you wouldn't know if these things said
would be the reason why you hurt the other party weeks or months down the relationship.
I believe it is linked to being illogical or having poor judgment.
And it just boils down to whether the person is willing to be their best self around you and keep putting in the effort,
even after the first phase of the relationship is over (whatever honeymoon period crap you want to call it).
As for forever, it's all the important aspects to a relationship, the trust, the level of understanding, CHARACTER (definitely)
and being able to speak your mind completely.
Without all of these components, how do you keep the relationship happy and healthy?
It might all seem so easy at the start just for the fact that, it's just the beginning.
How long is long enough before a judgment can be considered as right (to a large extent at least),
i guess it'll all depend on how the 2 parties work things out or whether they can share or understand each other's thoughts.

Some people do things they don't usually do at the start just to prove a point, and it might not be truly what they are long term anyways.
I guess that's why so many people are stuck with "why did you stop doing this and that" "you used to do this for me" "you've changed".

Maybe that's why i have chosen brutal honesty, to make sure words and actions aren't said and done for the sake of it.
I remember once telling this to someone, and that someone didn't agree with me.
I still hold on to the same belief up till now, to even greater extents.

I have spent my life trying to mend relationships without realizing that the mistakes were made at the beginning,
and i dedicate my everything esp in the middle of the relationship
all for nothing.
Maybe i just had issues with giving up on things i believed in, but sometimes letting go is the best option,
for the other party and for ourselves.



6 comments:

  1. Hi there, I've been reading your blog for a while and I just thought I should let you know that even though I'm a stranger to you, I send good thoughts your way and wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey anon, thank you so much for reading! :) I sure hope life gets better for me too haha. Same goes for you eh. Have a good week ahead :)

      Delete
  2. It doesn't matter what people say. Just remember to always stay true to yourself and stay true to what you believe in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you anon!! I shall remember these words, I'll never change how I'm like for what others have to say about me. :)

      Delete
    2. 4.20am?! Please sleep earlier.

      Delete
  3. 4.20 am?! Please sleep earlier.

    ReplyDelete