Sunday 21 September 2014

Mummy's Birthday @ Crowne Plaza Hotel // Azur

HEY GUYS

The other day Ritche and I went to Changi Airport to meet my parents for dinner to celebrate my mom's birthday!
Crowne Plaza is actually a hotel located right next to Terminal 3 
And apparently their restaurant there called AZUR has won the "Buffet of the Year", so my parents were extremely eager to eat there lol 

Ritche and I actually went there 45mins earlier so we could take OOTD photos for each other hehehe
I think a better term to use rather than calling us camwhores would be "photography enthusiasts" HAHAHA 




Selfie :*







If you're wondering why my photo's quality has changed, it's because i have replaced my samsung EX2F to a better one!
If you're wondering what brand it is, it's samsung of course hahaha (samsung all da wayyyyyy)

The quality is rather comparable to that of DSLRs but it's a lot more compact!
Super convenient for people like me cause i bring my camera out almost daily haha
At first Ritche and I didn't really know how to use the new cam properly so the photos were crap
But the thing about digital cameras is that you have to play around with the settings a lot more than dslrs

Well i might be selling my EX2F so if anyone's interested to get it you can drop me an email @ meloided@hotmail.com


Laced Tube Maxidress upcoming on www.StyleHacks.net







Necklace from Lovisa
Murano Earrings from Venice, given by Ritche's parents hehe
Bracelet from Pandora
Geometric Wedges from www.StyleHacks.net






Ritche's
Leather Strap and Charms from Pandora
Gear Fit by Samsung


Had to even rush to the hotel cause we lost track of time LOL wtf


But there's always time for another photo right..........


and another HAHAH




Usually my parents are super kanchiong and they'll start spam calling me at least 30minutes before meeting up
But this time they didn't even call or text though it was past 7 (and we were to meet at 7pm)
So we sat at the hotel thinking "aiyo where are they, all late is it???" "In the end we're still the earliest"

And after i called my parents they were actually all there and already started eating without us HAHAHAHA

God i was so surprised since when are they ever punctual





Finally at the restaurant!




Always super excited for the desserts section hehe


They were still serving mooncakes BOTH in snowskin and baked skin form omg (must have had lots of leftovers from the festival hahaha)
I swear i lost a bit of my appetite just looking at the mooncakes
Really ate too many of them when i was working during that period LOL



Really tasty fruity sticks~~~



Strawberry cheesecake


FONDUE SECTIONNNNN


and of course this is my favourite any day any time


Toppings for my ice cream which includes cookie crumbs and mini marshmallows omg



Food wasn't as good as it looked haha
It wasn't because the food was really awful but everything tasted extremely average and just normal i guess!
I really wonder how they ever managed to win the buffet of the year when there are restaurants like carousell and marriott which are WAY better?


Mumsie and her best friend~



Hahahah i find it really funny how he ends up doing this wink thing when he laughs wtf damn act cute





At least one thing's for sure is that their desserts isn't the typical and boring sort
Most buffet desserts would just consist of lotsa chocolate cake, cheesecake, mango cake etc
They've got really unique stuff like espresso with red velvet crumbles, and idk what the rest are cause i can't even identify the taste HAHA

Well but i'm more of a chocolate lover but as you can see there wasn't any chocolate desserts :( sadness



Favourite photo of us for the time being hehe



ICE CREAM!
I usually just eat it really plain without any toppings at all but it was super nice with the mini marshmallows and cookies ahhhh~



Mom's "birthday cake" was a plate of desserts my uncle put together with Happy Birthday written with chocolate sauce HAHAHA
It was super cute!!



Well if you're looking for something rather inexpensive but yet not too budget you could consider this place as it's about 60nett
And they have discounts when you book online in advance using some cards!
I would rate it about a 7/10 for the food and 7.5/10 for desserts?

Anyway as i mentioned before i dyed my hair red again right hahaha
I really can't wait to write a post on it!
Will be sure to do that asap though hehe. Until now i still havent really posted a photo anywhere.
You'll see it soon (especially on instagram)

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment